We use here single air cargo tracking box where all companies shipment can be tracked.Enter cargo AWB number in the tracking field and hit track button to see the shipment status.However, if any air cargo company is missing you can still track the airwaybill number manually.
Waybill Number Format
The most common airway bill numbers have the 8 digits AWB number format with 3 digits prefix code.
Example: 123-12345678 / 000-52487548 / 325-74512458
Tracking Number Invalid or Shows Blank Error! Why?
- You have submitted the wrong tracking number format
- Tracking server is under maintenance or temporary down
- The system has not updated the tracking status, you can track after some time.
- Delay in pickup
- You have added extra space or commas in the number
- You have entered the wrong prefix code
- Shipment redirected to new airwaybill number.Contact the cargo service provider.
- Tracking status expired from the server database.